Friday, January 27, 2012

What I was doing instead of sleeping...

Ok I’ve been up since 2:10am and it’s now 5:22pm and I have to be up in a few hours to plow snow. Well what can I say I’d rather be CM models then plowing snow lol. 

So today I worked on cutting off his stub lol.


After I cleaned up his backside a little I got to thanking I really dont want to do a braded tail on him so I googled up some POA Jumpers and I found the tail I want to do.




I couldnt find my sand paper so I got a little creative.



All washed off.


There was some funky factory paint on his mane so I got out the nail polish remover and cleand his forlock up.



Have you ever primed a model when it's 38 degrees out...well nither had I till today and it wasn't as bad as I thought.


while I was waiting on the primer to dry my crazy dog was attacking my foot.



A short and sweet post tonight sorry everyone but I'm to tired to right more. :)



1 comment: