Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Best Way To Waste A Sunday....

I spent my Saturday morning plowing snow so I ended up sleeping the afternoon away. So I decided to waste my Sunday away well I really didn’t waste it I spent it working on a model watching the Law& Order SVU marathon. I tend to get more work done when I work in front of the tv lol I still don’t know how that works but it does.
Anyways I have a newsworthy CM that needs a new life thats what I have been working on to give him.



So I decided Im goin to turn him in to a POA (Pony Of America) jumper. I haven't thought of how Im goin to paint him but I do know what need to be done to him.


As with all OF's they lose a lot of there detail un like there resin cousins. So his tail must go ahh breaking tails my favorite thing to do.




Next we have this ugly thick mane that needs to go ASAP!!


So I broke this bad boys tail and noticed hit right leg just doesn't look right. Ugh something I didn't want to see so now to the drawing borad to figure out how I'm going to go about fixing him.



Well I got a little carried away striping his paint. I was only planing to strip the paint around the area where I planid to work on. lol


So his man hood needed a little work.



Ahh yes its starting to look better. :) atleast to me it is.








No comments:

Post a Comment