Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snow Snow And More Snow

I love my job don’t get me wrong. Plowing can be fun when there’s snow on the ground and it can be a little scary with people wanting to go 60 mph down the road with snow covering the road to were you can’t see it anymore. But it goes with the job and in the end it makes me a better driver. The down fall to my job is the models in my studio get pushed back. Sunday I had planned to get cracking on one of the models in my studio but my boyfriend ended up getting all of my attention. I was still talking him to him when I got the phone call at 2:30 in the morning on Monday to go in and plow. By the time I got off work at noon on Monday I had to be up for 28 hours. So I ended up not getting to work on any of my models yesterday ether then my boss called me at 10 that night to be in at work at midnight. Luckily I didn’t have to work till noon or 3:30 when I normally get off work but when I got home I crashed and burned and didn’t get up till my boyfriend got off work so another day and no models have been worked on I guess we’ll see what tomorrow brings. Since tomorrow is pay day I’ll be able to stop at the hardware store and pick up primer I believe white and maybe brown as well I guess we’ll see I wouldn’t be surprised if I walk out with more than just primer. I can spend all day in the hardware store you can always find things to use to make props for performance but that’s another topic for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment