Sunday, October 21, 2012

NAN...

 
More pictures from NAN...
 


 
I want a coon Jump :)


 
I'm in love with this cross country Jump!!







 
Oh my a Tiffany's & Co. jump...yes plz!! 
 







 
What a jump!!







 







 
I love this little pony!!
 
 
I spy a INDY on the table next to me!!


 
One of my pretty boys!!






 
These are the last of the first day pictures. I didn't get any pictures of the western classes since i got done showing before they ran. But don't worry I have a lot more picturse from the second day.
 

2 comments:

  1. Just came across this blog and noticed quite a few horses that I recognise! It is great to see some of my tack work here too with its new owners.

    Fab pictures, I have really enjoyed looking through them all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Cristina!! I love to show off all the talent in the hobby :D

    ReplyDelete