Friday, October 19, 2012

It's getting cold outside....

It's been sometime since I last posted and may I say a lot has happened. Oh where to start NAN, Breyerfest, I went to Texas, got a pay raise. Lol I've been busy but a very good kind of busy, but it's time to get back to model horses. Ahh model horses a love that can not be broken, shh don't tell my boyfriend. Anyways I guess I should start with NAN.
 
My first NAN and not my last!! I had a blast even tho I only walked away with one top ten.
 

But how could I not be happy with that :)
 
 
I mean look at the entrys!!!



 
I have to say I fell in love with these guys!! I mean just look at the detail!!






 



 













 
This is just a few of the pictures I took during NAN :) yes there is a lot more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment