Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Knight's Tale....

I’m sitting here trying to find good pic’s of the horse heath ledger rode in the movie “A Knight’s Tale.” I fell in love with this horse when I first saw the movie when it came out back when I was 11. When I was 16 I found a breyer Clydesdale mare for $3 in a box during breyerfest. Someone had started to CM her but never finished her she defiantly had a long way to go. Once I had her in my hand I knew what I wanted to do with her I was going to turn her in to the horse Heath Ledger rode in “A Knight’s Tale.” I just had one problem I’d never CM a horse before. Well here we are 6 years later and I’ve painted and CM horses but my poor Clydesdale mare has yet to become what she was mint to be a beautiful roan mixed drafter. Now that I’ve lost my job I believe it is time to finely finish her. So wish me luck as me and my poor Clydesdale mare go on the journey in turning her in to a drafter she was always mint to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment